- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chris Candido defeated Julio DiNero
- Danny Doring defeated Sonny Siaki
- Youthanazia (Josh & Matt Cross) defeated Mexico's Most Wanted (Damian 666 & Halloween) (c) in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match to win the XPW World Tag Team Championship
- Supreme (c) defeated Justice Pain in an I Quit Match to retain the XPW King of the Deathmatch Championship
- Angel defeated Chris Hamrick
- Shark Boy defeated Tracy Smothers
- Malice defeated Judas
- Jerry Lynn defeated Juventud Guerrera and Psicosis in a Three Way Dance
- Kaos (c) defeated Jonny Storm to retain the XPW Television Championship
- Shane Douglas (c) defeated Vic Grimes to retain the XPW World Heavyweight Championship
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.