- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chris Hamrick defeated Shark Boy
- Shark Boy defeated Chris Chetti
- Mexico's Most Wanted (Damian 666 & Halloween) (c) defeated The Dead Presidents (Boogalou & Low Ryda) to retain the XPW World Tag Team Championship
- Malice defeated Chris Hamrick
- Psicosis defeated Super Crazy
- Altar Boy Luke (c) defeated Angel and Supreme in a Three Way Dance to retain the XPW King of the Deathmatch Championship
- Kaos (c) defeated Danny Doring to retain the XPW Television Championship
- Shane Douglas (c) defeated Chris Candido and Vic Grimes in a Three Way Dance to retain the XPW World Heavyweight Championship
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.