Wrestle Kingdom 12 in Tokyo Dome was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event promoted by New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW). The event took place on January 4, 2018, in Tokyo, Japan, at the Tokyo Dome. It was the 27th January 4 Dome Show, which is NJPW's biggest annual event and has been called "the largest wrestling show in the world outside of the United States".
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- New Japan Rumble: Masahito Kakihara defeated Adam Gambino, BUSHI, Chase Owens, Cheeseburger, David Finlay, Delirious, El Desperado, Henare, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jushin Thunder Liger, Katsuya Kitamura, Leo Tonga, Manabu Nakanishi, Satoshi Kojima, TAKA Michinoku, Tiger Mask IV, YOSHI-HASHI, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Yuji Nagata, & Yujiro Takahashi (w/ Pieter) (31:06)
- The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) defeated Roppongi 3K (Sho & Yoh) (c) (w/Ricky Romero) to win the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (18:49)
- CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano, & Beretta) defeated Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, & Tanga Loa) (c), Suzuki-gun (Taichi, Takashi Iizuka, & Zack Sabre Jr.) (w/El Desperado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, & Taka Michinoku), Michael Elgin & War Machine (Hanson & Raymond Rowe) & Taguchi Japan (Ryusuke Taguchi, Togi Makabe, & Juice Robinson) in a Gauntlet Match to win the NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Team Championship (17:03)
- Kota Ibushi defeated Cody (w/Brandi Rhodes) (15:08)
- Los Ingobernables de Japón (Evil & Sanada) defeated Killer Elite Squad (Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Lance Archer) (c) to win the IWGP Tag Team Championship (14:14)
- Hirooki Goto defeated Minoru Suzuki (c) in a Hair vs. Hair and No Seconds Death Match to win the NEVER Openweight Championship (18:04)
- Will Ospreay defeated Marty Scurll (c), Kushida, & Hiromu Takahashi in a Four-Way Match to win the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship (21:18)
- Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) defeated Jay White to retain the IWGP Intercontinental Championship (19:56)
- Kenny Omega (c) defeated Chris Jericho in a No Disqualification Match to retain the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship (34:36)
- Kazuchika Okada (c) (w/Gedo) defeated Tetsuya Naitō to retain the IWGP Heavyweight Championship (36:30)
Other on-screen talent