World Wonder Ring Stardom, often referred to simply as Stardom) is a Japanese joshi puroresu or female professional wrestling promotion, founded in September 2010 by former Hyper Visual Fighting Arsion and JDStar promoter Rossy Ogawa, retired wrestler, model and mixed martial artist Fuka Kakimoto and veteran professional wrestler Nanae Takahashi. Stardom quickly became one of the top joshi puroresu promotions, largely thanks to gravure idol Yuzuki Aikawa becoming the promotion's public face. Much like JDStar, Stardom also places heavy emphasis on the physical attractiveness of its workers, and publishes several modeling photobooks and calendars of its workers per year. Stardom's in-ring style takes influence from mixed martial arts with many workers relying on kicks as the main part of their offense.
- World Of Stardom Championship
- Wonder Of Stardom Championship
- Artist Of Stardom Championship
- Goddesses Of Stardom Championship
- SWA Undisputed World Women's Championship
- NEO High Speed Championship
- Future Of Stardom Championship