To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Judson F. Williams Convention Center, better known as the Civic Center, is located on Santa Fe Street in downtown El Paso, Texas, adjacent to the Abraham Chavez Theatre. It was expanded in 2002 and now features 80,000 square feet (7,000 m2) of columnless exhibit space (divided into three halls) with seating for up to 8,000 people. The convention center also has three lobbies totalling 38,300 square feet (3,560 m2), including a 23,000-square-foot (2,100 m2) main lobby, plus 14,900 square feet (1,380 m2) of meeting space. Williams Convention Center's ceiling height is 28 feet (9 m); the center has excellent acoustics for many conventions and concerts held at the Center. Trade shows and other special events also held at Williams Convention Center. The convention center is also home to the Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta.
- WWF House Show - March 12, 1988.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - March 25, 1989.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - April 8, 1989.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - April 15, 1989.
- WWF House Show - December 15, 1989.
- Williams Convention Center on Wikipedia