On January 15, 2015, it was announced at the Critics Association Winter Press Tour event in Los Angeles that WWE and the USA Network will be producing a new season of Tough Enough. The show featured a completely new format as well as elements that will make it live and interactive. On April 7, it was announce that Tough Enough will premiere on June 23.
Chris Jericho and Renee Young were the hosts, with Hulk Hogan, Daniel Bryan and Paige serving as judges, while Billy Gunn, Booker T and Lita served as trainers/coaches. The show aired live from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida - home base of WWE's NXT developmental territory.
- Hulk Hogan Only for 5 episodes. (Hogan's WWE contract was terminated on 7/24/15)
- Daniel Bryan
- The Miz (Episodes 6-10)
|=2||Zamariah ZZ Loupe||RISK||SAFE||RISK||SAFE||RISK||RISK||SAFE||SAFE||RISK||RUNNER-UP|
|8||Mada Abdel Hamid||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||HIGH||OUT|
|9||Patrick Clark, Jr.||SAFE||HIGH||HIGH||HIGH||OUT|
|14||Hank Avery Jr.||OUT|
- The contestant won the Tough Enough competition.
- The contestant performed best in the skills challenge.
- The contestant was safe from elimination.
- The contestant was at risk of elimination.
- The contestant was saved from elimination by a judge.
- The contestant was selected to go into the finale.
- The contestant was eliminated.
- The contestant left the competition.
- The contestant was forced by injury to withdraw from the competition.
- The contestant won the skills challenge but was eliminated.
- The contestant was the runner up.
- Episode 1: Hank was eliminated as a result of the fan vote.
- Episode 2: Alexander was eliminated as a result of the fan vote.
- Episode 3: Dianna quit the show and Daria was eliminated as a result of the fan vote.
- Episode 4: Gabi was eliminated as a result of the fan vote.
- Episode 5: Patrick was eliminated as a result of the fan vote.
- Episode 6: Mada was eliminated as a result of the fan vote.
- Episode 7: Chelsea was eliminated as a result of the fan vote.
- Episode 8: Giorgia was eliminated as a result of the fan vote.
- Episode 9: Tanner was eliminated as a result of the fan vote.
- Episode 10: Amanda and ZZ was the runner-up and Sara and Joshua won a $250,000 contract with WWE.
|"Boot Camp or Bust"||June 23, 2015||1|
|"Swamp Stories"||June 30, 2015||2|
|"Who Are You?"||July 7, 2015||3|
|"One Man Show"||July 14, 2015||4|
|"Swallow Your Pride, It's Good For You"||July 21, 2015||5|
|"Remember To Be The Best"||July 28, 2015||6|
|"Spinning A Yarn"||August 4, 2015||7|
|"There's No 'I' in Team"||August 11, 2015||8|
|"Friend Or Foe?"||August 18, 2015||9|
|"A Champion Is Crowned"||August 25, 2015||10|
- World Wrestling Entertainment
- Tough Enough
- Tough Enough I
- Tough Enough II
- Tough Enough III
- $1,000,000 Tough Enough
- Tough Enough V
|List of WWE Tough Talk episodes|
|6/23 • 6/30 • 7/7 • 7/14 • 7/21 • 7/28 • 8/4 • 8/11 • 8/18 • 8/25|