- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: Animal Hamaguchi, Kengo Kimura, Osamu Kido and Kantaro Hoshino defeated Super Strong Machine, Hiro Saito, Tatsutoshi Goto and Norio Honaga
- Shiro Koshinaka, Kuniaki Kobayashi and Takayuki Iizuka defeated Tim Horner, Brian Pillman and Tom Zenk (12:10)
- Dark match: Scott Norton defeated The Equalizer (2:23)
- Jushin Liger defeated Akira Nogami to retain the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship (16:08)
- Arn Anderson and Barry Windham defeated Masa Saito and Masahiro Chono (9:17)
- El Gigante defeated Big Cat Hughes (2:16)
- The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott) defeated Hiroshi Hase and Kensuke Sasaki to win the IWGP Tag Team Championship (12:56)
- Dark match: Big Van Vader and Crusher Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Doom (Ron Simmons and Butch Reed) (13:17)
- Dark match: Riki Chōshū defeated Tiger Jeet Singh (11:07)
- The Great Muta defeated Sting (11:41)
- Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Ric Flair (c) to win the NWA World Heavyweight Championship (23:06)
Other on-screen talent
|1991 World Championship Wrestling pay-per-views|
|WrestleWar • New Japan Supershow I • SuperBrawl • The Great American Bash • Halloween Havoc • Starrcade|
|WCW New Japan Supershow|
|Supershow I • Supershow II • Supershow III|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.