Verano de Escándalo (Spanish for "Summer of Scandal") was a professional wrestling event produced by the Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) promotion, which took place on June 7, 2014, at Plaza de Toros la Concordia in Orizaba, Veracruz, Mexico. The event has been AAA's annual summer show since 1997, though this marked the first time the event had taken place since 2011. The event featured six matches and was headlined by the AAA in-ring debut of former CMLL and WWE wrestler Myzteziz.
The event featured six professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as "rudos" in Mexico) or fan favorites ("técnicos" in Mexico) as they follow a series of tension-building events, which culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Los Cadetes del Espacio (Aero Star, Ludxor and Venum) defeated El Apache, Carta Brava, Jr. and Súper Fly
- El Elegido, Faby Apache, Mascarita Sagrada and Pimpinela Escarlata defeated Mamba, Mini Abismo Negro, Sexy Star and Silver King
- Bengala defeated Angélico, Australian Suicide, Dark Escoria, Fénix, El Hijo del Fantasma, Jack Evans and Pentagón Jr. in a Eight-way elimination match; semifinals of a tournament to determine the number one contender to the AAA Cruiserweight Championship
- Los Mexican Power (Crazy Boy, Joe Líder and Niño Hamburguesa) defeated La Anarquía (Daga, Eterno and Steve Pain)
- El Texano, Jr. (c) (w/ El Hijo del Fantasma) defeated Psycho Clown (w/ Mini Clown) to retain the AAA World Heavyweight Championship
- Ejercito AAA (Cibernético, Myzteziz and La Parka) defeated La Sociedad (Averno, Chessman and El Hijo del Perro Aguayo)