Reflexion 2012 was a professional wrestling event held by Vendetta Pro Wrestling on January 22, 2012 at the Lompoc Veteran's Hall in Lompoc, California. It was the first Vendetta Pro event of the year 2012, and the second in the line of Reflexion events held by Vendetta Pro, with the first event coming in March of 2011.
This event featured the most brutal match in the history of Vendetta Pro to date between Brawlin' Bo Cooper and J.D. Horror in a Lompoc Street Fight, in which chairs, thumbtacks, a ladder and barbed wire all came into play. Also, with the retirement of Disco Machine, the Vendetta Pro Tri-Force title was left vacant, so a match was put together to crown a new Champion. This event also featured the first title defense of the now-Unified Tag-Team titles since the Vendetta Tag titles were recognized by All Pro Wrestling.
This event was recorded for DVD, produced by Highlight Media.
(c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Gangrel The Vampire Warrior won a Battle Royal to become the #1 Contender for the Vendetta Pro Heavyweight title
- Dos Perfectos (Greg Hernandez 'Y' Jesse Jimenez) (c) defeated The Carnival of Shadows (JECKLES & OMEGA) w/ DARKNESS to retain the Unified Tag-Team titles
- Gangrel The Vampire Warrior defeated "Apostle" Judah Matthew
- The Midnight Delight ("Sexy" Sean Casey, "Rock of Love" Billy Blade & "Wildside" Vega Velocity) w/ Tiana def. Ricky Ruffin & Mucha Lucha (El Mariachi 'Y' Tenchismo) in a Six-Man Tag-Team Match
- "Wrestling Personified" Rik Luxury defeated "The Mexican Werewolf" El Chupacabra and Sheik Khan Abadi in a Tri-Force Match to become the new Vendetta Pro Tri-Force Champion
- Sunami defeated Shannon Ballard (c) to become the new Vendetta Pro Heavyweight Champion
- Angel Orsini defeated ThunderKitty and Amber O'Neal in a Vendetta Vixens Tri-Force Match
- "Rude, Crude & Tattooed" Brawlin' Bo Cooper defeated J.D. Horror in a No-Holds-Barred Lompoc Street Fight
Broadcast / DVD Commentators
- Joseph Duncan
- J. Lloyd Reed