Hi, welcome to Pro Wrestling! Thanks for your edit to the WWE Monday Night RAW page.
- Please don't add gallery columns="3" orientation="landscape" to gallery's, just use the normal gallery format... cheers Dean27 (talk) 19:09, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Are you going to put them images onto this weeks Raw page? Dean27 (talk) 19:37, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
Survivor Series 2013 images
- When doing the tabs, please make sure to put them on all the pages, not just the main one. Thanks. - Dean27 (talk) 08:18, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Can you NOT put the new tabs on any more pages!! Dean27 (talk) 18:05, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
Important editing tips
- Hi, please see Editing Tips on helpful tips and rules on editing on this Wikia. Cheers. Dean27 (talk) 09:53, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, if you're going to change images on infobox's to the correct image can you please change them all not just 1 or 2!! Thank you. Dean27 (talk) 20:03, October 15, 2015 (UTC)
The Usos (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso)
Hey Teatoper is VanAguilar, they forgot to missing the first reign championship won the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship at Smackdown, so please fix this typing word thanks. Wagnike2 (talk) 11:35, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Yea Wikipedia is very inaccurate. I usually don't add anyone on to a current roster unless it has been officially announced either by the promotion or the wrestler themselves.
It has been reported by various wrestling sites that Garza Jr. has spent time training at the WWE Performance Center but no official announcement has been made that he has signed.
Be careful with Wikipedia, I wouldn't use it as an actual source. So lets leave it like that for now but if nothing official is announced then eventually we can change it.
Hi so far nothing new on Garza Jr. yet but in other neez we have a new chat room on Discord where we talk about wrestling & this wikia. If you are interested in joining let me know and I'll send you an invite. --Latin915 (talk) 23:52, August 8, 2018 (UTC)
- It is pretty cool, we have had it going for about 10 days now and we discuss wrestling and ideas for this wikia. Here's an invite for you: https://discord.gg/uQUY3Z7. It should take you straight to our Discord. Browse around, get to know it and jump in on chats when you want. If the link doesn't work, let me know and I'll send you another one. --Latin915 (talk) 02:01, August 10, 2018 (UTC)
Garza jr. update
- Garza Jr. revealed on his facebook page that he is out with an injury for 4 to 6 months. I guess he never made it to WWE.
- Helping with linking would be a huge help. Especially on house shows. You can find more that need linking here. Like look for house shows in September 2018, I know theres some that need it. Thanks again! --Latin915 (talk) 19:06, September 20, 2018 (UTC)
Raw and Smackdown results
When adding results to Raw and Smackdown be careful with linking. For example, if you write
[[Elias]] then you get a different wrestler than Elias of WWE. So Instead write
[[Elias Samson|Elias]] The same applies when linking Sin Cara as there are two wresters who have been Sin Cara. Carístico (the first) and Hunico (current Sin Cara). If you happen to know of pages where these linking errors happened please go back and edit them. Thank you sir. --Latin915 (talk) 02:50, October 3, 2018 (UTC)
NXT UK tapings
NXT UK Airings Update
So right now WWE is airing multiple NXT UK episodes a week but eventually it will be one episode a week. Here is why from Mike Johnson of pwinsider.com: "WWE had filmed a number of episodes in advance while they were trying to hammer out a local TV deal. Since that didn't happen and they ended up placing the series on their own Network, they are trying to catch up to "real time" so the episodes are taped and aired quicker. In time, they will get caught up and air an episode a week." --Latin915 (talk) 07:17, November 16, 2018 (UTC)
Tribute to the Troops images
- Thats cool. I just dont want the images to be deleted by mistake. Unused images get deleted after awhile. --Latin915 (talk) 09:53, December 21, 2018 (UTC)
- You didnt make a mistake. It happens. Do me a favor and edit the champion histories for the other wwe titles that have changed:
WWE Champion history pages
I usually dont touch these pages cause I know other users will. After a couple days I thought no one was gonna get to it. I think I'll go back to that. So if you could be one of the users to keep these pages up to date that would be a great help to the wiki. Thanks.--Latin915 (talk) 17:30, April 9, 2019 (UTC)
WWE Stomping Grounds
Hi you did a good job creating the NXT TakeOver: XXV page. We do not have a page for WWE Stomping Grounds 2019 yet so it would be a big help if you created it. Thanks. --Latin915 (talk) 06:40, June 7, 2019 (UTC)
- One of the other admins just added a page for Stomping Grounds but if theres any other pages you see we need feel free to add it. Thanks--Latin915 (talk) 18:03, June 8, 2019 (UTC)
- I dont think I have the time to be admin of another wiki. So I think you should consider it. If you decide you want to do it here is the link where you can apply. Read it carefully and follow the instructions. --Latin915 (talk) 08:42, July 10, 2019 (UTC)
August 12, 2019 Monday Night RAW results
Thanks for letting me know. In that case for whenever you want the link to go to Jose Estrada Sr. you would need to put [[Jose Estrada, Sr.|Jose Estrada]].
- What you can do is when you find the correct image just upload a new version of that incorrect one. saves you time.--Latin915 (talk) 19:12, November 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Yea I am the same way. I am very picky about images.--Latin915 (talk) 19:26, November 26, 2019 (UTC)