Hi, welcome to Pro Wrestling! Thanks for your edit to the 2016 List of Monday Night RAW results page.
Hi, welcome to Pro Wrestling Wiki! Thanks for your contributions.
Here's a wiki tip for you -- you can sign your name on talk/discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Please read these Editing Tips before you edit any page! This may save you from a ban.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
Join our Facebook page
As an active member of this site, we would love if you would consider joining our Discord. Please see the relevant discussion here.
RE:SmackDown moving to Tuesday nights starting July 19
- My bad. Sammy Maggio (talk) 21:47, January 12, 2017 (UTC)
Valley View Casino Center
You already knew not to move pages yet you have moved this page. That results in a ban. Next time you need a page renamed/moved let an administrator know. --Latin915 (talk) 03:27, December 10, 2018 (UTC)
No worries, man. It's great to be back. Sammy Maggio (talk) 03:44, January 17, 2020 (UTC)
Remember to link everything:
Acknowledged. Sammy Maggio (talk) 19:00, January 28, 2020 (UTC)
Apologies. Sammy Maggio (talk) 23:14, February 4, 2020 (UTC)
- Just a message on an administrators talk page is enough. Thanks --Latin915 (talk) 23:15, February 4, 2020 (UTC)
Acknowledged. Sorry for any trouble. Sammy Maggio (talk) 23:16, February 4, 2020 (UTC)
Just a follow up on the arenas you told me about that need to be renamed, havent gotten to them yet but I should be able to this coming week. Thanks for continuing to help us here on this wiki. Your contributions are much appreciated. --Latin915 (talk) 07:15, February 24, 2020 (UTC)
Acknowledged. Sammy Maggio (talk) 23:16, March 6, 2020 (UTC)
Yeah, my bad. My fault. Sammy Maggio (talk) 02:37, March 10, 2020 (UTC)
- Add a page for FS1 if you want. I and or the other users can help with it if it needs anything.--Latin915 (talk) 02:43, March 10, 2020 (UTC)
- No problem! Thanks, bud. Sammy Maggio (talk) 02:44, March 10, 2020 (UTC)
Admins will handle venue changes for now cause of edit warring. Eventually it will be open to everyone. Also I have told you again and again how to contact an admin instead of a talk page so this is the last time. Thank you. --Latin915 (talk) 00:05, March 14, 2020 (UTC)
- Update, looks like not just Raw but probably all of WWE's tv shows are gonna be from the performance center so the shows are open for you to edit again. Sorry for any confusion. --Latin915 (talk) 02:17, March 14, 2020 (UTC)
- Not necessary cause when someone goes to the wrestlemania page or a raw and or smackdown page we already have that info about the virus there. Thanks anyway.--Latin915 (talk) 18:32, March 17, 2020 (UTC)
- No worries. Just a suggestion. I’ll hold off. Sammy Maggio (talk) 18:33, March 17, 2020 (UTC)
March 27, 2020 Smackdown results
- Of Course. Thanks for letting me know. Sammy Maggio (talk) 02:17, March 28, 2020 (UTC)