Hi, welcome to Pro Wrestling Wiki! Thanks for your contributions.
Here's a wiki tip for you -- you can sign your name on talk/discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Please read these Editing Tips before you edit any page! This may save you from a ban.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
Join our Facebook page
As an active member of this site, we would love if you would consider joining our Discord. Please see the relevant discussion here.
Reverted your edit on CMLL Martes Arena Mexico (July 5, 2016), instead of what you are doing you should move the match type to after the match. For example, see the difference on a more current page. Thanks. - Wagnike2 (talk) 02:23, August 2, 2018 (UTC)
Pro Pain Pro Wrestling alumni
- Thats ok. It happens. Good to check next time. Interesting on the spelling of the name. who ever created the Pro Pain Pro Wrestling alumni category in the first place created it back in 2008 and hasnt been active here since 2010 so no way to know lol. --Latin915 (talk) 09:02, November 19, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Match types
Event history and Image galleries needed
Can you add event history pages and image galleries for the following pages you created:
- Sören Reuter
- Viper (German)
- Ken Floyd
- Criss Riot
Fine. - KhanKhan12 (talk) 17:52, January 1, 2019 (UTC)
- It just feels more like busy work than productive work. It seems really redundant to create an extra page just to show off a single image that already exists on the General page tab. Once there's 2 or more pics, then yeah I understand and let's setup an image gallery. But a single image is just.. energy intensive with little reward.
Just my thoughts. -KhanKhan12 (talk) 18:46, January 1, 2019 (UTC)
- lol Then now you are seeing what admins deal with. Imagine the amount of pages administrators have had to go thru and add event history or image galleries? Thousands? yup. Which is why we ask users to create them to begin with.
Especially you since you are experienced and know what you are doing. So having a bigger role on this wiki means working on everything, not just what you want. Keep that in mind when you ask about starting a new project again. --Latin915 (talk) 19:29, January 1, 2019 (UTC)
I have no patience to be checking everytime you create a new wrestler page whether you added event history and an image gallery so this is the last message.
Please don't add anymore pages if you don't have images and external links for them. The reason being is Images needed and Articles that need external links is way too high and me and the other admins are trying to work on it on top of other projects. Thank you. --Latin915 (talk) 18:39, January 12, 2019 (UTC)
Tip for images needed category
I just spotted something to help find images for the pages in images needed category. If the wrestlers page has a cagematch link in the external links section on that cagematch page it will list if the wrestler has any social media. Facebook, twitter etc. Then there on their social media they usually have a lot of images of themselves. --Latin915 (talk) 02:16, March 1, 2019 (UTC)
April 19, 1993 ECW Hardcore TV results
- Next time let an admin know as removing content is typically something a user gets blocked for. Had I not asked you, the other admins would not know what you were doing and had just blocked you. --Latin915 (talk) 03:11, May 13, 2019 (UTC)
We have over a thousand wrestlers from Mexico on this wiki besides another 2 or 3 thousand who dont have a page here so thats too many to list on the Mexico page.--Latin915 (talk) 19:30, June 11, 2019 (UTC)
No I wouldnt assume someone is retired based on not wrestling for a while. Best bet is to do some research on the wrestler and find out if they are actually retired. --Latin915 (talk) 15:27, June 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Its not about knowing just when you do linking check that what the link is goes to what you want. You can do this before you publish your edit.--Latin915 (talk) 19:16, June 12, 2019 (UTC)
Perro Aguayo, Jr.
Nothing you did wrong, unfortunately after World Wrestling Association (WWA) closed luchadors who still had possesion of the WWA championships contiuned to defend them. Sometimes the title changes were disputed or new WWA championships were created by random indie promotions in Mexico resulting in multiple luchadors holding the same belts at the same time. Totally blurring any chance of keeping up with who were really the champions. So any champions after the actual WWA closed are debatable. Heres an example from luchawiki of what Im talking about. Notice the multiple champions at the same time:
All Japan Championships and accomplishments
Im not a fan of tables for championships as I am the only one who keeps them up to date. If you dont keep this one up to date I'll eventually remove it as Ive found too many outdated ones in the past.--Latin915 (talk) 03:33, June 19, 2019 (UTC)
- I dont want to revert it back I just dont want to be the only one keeping it up to date.--Latin915 (talk) 03:48, June 19, 2019 (UTC)