Hi, I'm an admin for the Pro Wrestling community. Welcome and thank you for your edit to Randy Savage/Event history! If you need help getting started, check out our help pages or contact me or another admin here. For general help, you could also stop by Community Central to explore the forums and blogs.
Please leave me a message if I can help with anything. Enjoy your time at Pro Wrestling!
Hi, welcome to Pro Wrestling Wiki! Thanks for your contributions.
Here's a wiki tip for you -- you can sign your name on talk/discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Please read Editing Tips/Rules before you edit any page! This may save you from a ban.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
Join our Facebook page
As an active member of this site, we would love if you would consider joining our Discord. Please see the relevant discussion here.
UC Santa Barbara Events Center
Dont add pages if you arent gonna complete them. Adding this page to "stadium cleanup" just creates more work for administators. Also, this page needs an image. --Latin915 (talk) 20:59, April 11, 2019 (UTC)
- No problem. Its good now. There is so many pages that need cleaning up so it isnt the most fun thing to work on. lol. You can see what Im talking about here: Cleanup. --Latin915 (talk) 02:35, April 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Yea I know. But if its a show that cagematch has then dont add thehistoryofwwe link. thehistoryoffwwe link takes you no where but to a big list of results. We prefer a direct link to the show which cagematch or wrestling data has. --Latin915 (talk) 22:06, June 12, 2019 (UTC)
Its not doubling up, its that thehistoryofwwe is a terrible link lol. If its not on cagematch then try wrestlingdata.com and use the wrestlingdata logo we have in place of the cagematch one: https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/File:Wrestling_Data_logo.png Cool cool --Latin915 (talk) 02:41, June 13, 2019 (UTC)
'89 wwe house shows
WCW house shows
- Its cool not a headache perhaps slow down a little. I get adding a lot of shows at once but quality over quantity. --Latin915 (talk) 03:38, August 28, 2019 (UTC)
WCW house shows continued
For NWA-WCW House Show (September 16, 1990 no.2) you have the wrong link for Dr. X. The actual link should be Randy Colley. Please fix this and go back and fix it on any other pages you added where it is needed. Again, slow down and proofread your work. Thank you. --Latin915 (talk) 18:34, September 28, 2019 (UTC)
- Exactly. So try instead verify each link first before publishing by comparing it to either the cagematch or wrestling data page you have for the event. --Latin915 (talk) 18:54, September 28, 2019 (UTC)
WWF House Shows
Please stop changing "&" to "and". "&" is what we use. Yes I know you have been using "and" but by the time I noticed you had done too many shows. Thank you.--Latin915 (talk) 17:17, September 30, 2019 (UTC)
- So we use "&" when wrestlers are on a team/stable or when they are teaming up in a match like Tag team or Six Man Tag match. Example:
- The Bouncers (Brian Milonas & The Beer City Bruiser) defeated Silas Young & Vinny Marseglia in a Bar Room Brawl Tag Team Match
- "and" is used when multiple people are in one match. Example:
- Shane Taylor (c) defeated Dragon Lee and Flip Gordon and Tracy Williams in a Four Way Match to retain the ROH World Television Championship
- Ok it is fixed.--Latin915 (talk) 17:37, October 4, 2019 (UTC)
- You're welcome. --Latin915 (talk) 19:10, October 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Ok Try the "show changes" button next to the publish button. Everything that is changed on the page shows up there. Thanks. --Latin915 (talk) 00:59, November 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Yup so by previewing your edits you can spot it when it happens. Recently one of the long time editors here appears to have stopped so it puts the wiki in danger of not being updated as well. As in we could fall behind after doing some good work of catching up. Especially you who has helped out so much by doing those WWF & WCW house shows. If you want to keep helping us here that would be much appreciated. Besides all the good stuff you do, theres one thing I have in mind where you could help more. If interested let me know. Thanks. --Latin915 (talk) 06:25, November 4, 2019 (UTC)
Nice so that user I talked about before would add NXT House Show results. Since you already have done WWF & WCW house shows then you will have no problem. Dont worry about having to know all the NXT wrestlers. If there happens to be any you dont know when linking ([[wrestler name]]) I can go back and adjust any needed and we can work together on them. Here is the template for the house shows, the last one done being in early Oct.
- Awesome. Thank you. Also you can join our Discord server anytime and reach me or the other administrators quicker if you need anything. Heres another invite:
Keep up the good work. Small thing to look out for in RCW shows as Miami links to the city in Florida:
RCW Women's Championship/Champion history
Newy Pro Heavyweight Championship
We have over 4,000 pages that are already in the Images Needed category. So please add an image for this page and any others you add going forward. Thank you.--Latin915 (talk) 18:47, December 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Good question. If there is a dead link why add the page if there isn't just the basic things we need like an image or external link to complete the page. As a result, we end up with the 4,000 pages in images needed or 3,000+ in External links needed. Those are pages that will never get done. In my case I work on Lucha Libre related stuff a lot on this wiki. There is anywhere between 100 and 500 dead links of luchadors. I want to add them but I dont want to leave the page incomplete without an image or external link.--Latin915 (talk) 19:26, December 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Sounds good thanks. You helping us with results like WCW, RCW, Newcastle and NXT house shows has been a big help. --Latin915 (talk) 19:38, December 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Cool cool. Yea dont worry about stepping on anyone's toes as anything can be resolved by communication or letting me or other administrators know.--Latin915 (talk) 04:12, December 9, 2019 (UTC)
When adding event images photos such as, here. Make sure to add a category to the image. Otherwise, keep up the great work. You work has helped us tremendously this year. - Wagnike2 (talk) 23:34, December 30, 2019 (UTC)