Hi, welcome to Pro Wrestling Wiki! Thanks for your contributions.
Here's a wiki tip for you -- you can sign your name on talk/discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Please read these Editing Tips before you edit any page! This may save you from a ban.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
Join our Facebook page
As an active member of this site, we would love if you would consider joining our Discord. Please see the relevant discussion here.
- Hi, cheers for the message. The event history incudes PPV, and all Events but not House shows. I.E all RAW/Smackdown/Superstars & NXT results go on the page. Please look at a page thats already done to follow the format of the page, take a look at The Undertaker/Event history for this format. Any questions about this or anything else please feel free to ask. Dean27 00:05, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- That's fine, thats just my own little project to mix up my editing lol. If you need me to set up and format a page that your planning on entering the Event history on, let me know and i will do that and you just enter all the information ok. Let me know. Dean27 00:26, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I respectfully disagree with Dean, I think that you should be able to able to add House shows to event history, as event history is an attempt to attempt to be as comprehensive as possible about all the events as wrestler has participated in. - Wagnike2 14:13, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh it's cool completely, I guess we should work on a consensus agreement. We are the only two admins on here, but yea. Go ahead if you want and add the house show information. - Wagnike2 18:25, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
Copying from Wikipedia
- Hi, if you want to copy pages from Wikipedia then ok, but you need to tidy it up before you leave that page, mainly remove all References from the whole page and make sure all parts of the Infobox Template is complete. Thanks Dean27 13:13, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Becasue we don't use Wikipedia references, never have done never will do! So please make sure you remove them if you copy from Wikipedia. Thanks Dean27 16:22, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- But if you copy from Wikipedia then we have the source that its the correct info, plus we do not have all the references that Wikipedia has setup on this site therefore it creates lots of wanted templates and pages. All the other pages that have sources are being worked on and being removed! It's no big deal ok, but please remove them to save me time doing it after you have copied from Wikipedia! Thanks Dean27 16:43, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe but i don't want them on pages ok. Thank you for removing them in future! :) Dean27 17:06, December 15, 2010 (UTC)