Triplemanía XXI was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) produced by the Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) promotion, which took place on June 16, 2013, at Arena Ciudad de México in Mexico City, Mexico. The event was the twentyfirst annual Triplemanía, which is AAA's biggest show of the year, and featured eight matches, including a Lucha de Apuestas, or "Bet match" between Cibernético and El Hijo del Perro Aguayo where both men will wager their hair on the outcome of the match, a five-way match for the vacant AAA World Tag Team Championship, a match between Blue Demon, Jr. and El Mesías for the vacant AAA Latin American Championship, and a singles match between Chessman and Heavy Metal, with the winner earning a shot at El Texano, Jr.'s AAA World Heavyweight Championship later in the event. In addition to airing on regular pay-per-view, the event was also scheduled to become AAA's first ever internet pay-per-view (iPPV). However, due to technical difficulties Ustream was unable to air the event, leading to the company offering refunds to all those who had purchased it through its site. On June 18, 2013, AAA posted the entire event for free on YouTube.
The event featured eight professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as "rudos" in Mexico) or fan favorites ("technicos" in Mexico) as they follow a series of tension-building events, which culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Dinastía, El Elegido, Faby Apache and Pimpinela Escarlata defeated Mamba, Mini Abismo Negro, Silver Kain and Taya
- Los Mexican Powers (Crazy Boy and Joe Líder) (w/ Niño Hamburguesa) defeated Angélico and Jack Evans, Drago and Fénix, Los Mamitos (Mr. E and Sexy B) and Los Perros del Mal (Daga and Psicosis) in a Five-way elimination tag team match for the vacant AAA World Tag Team Championship
- Jeff Jarrett (w/ Karen Jarrett), Matt Morgan and Monster Pain (w/ Mistress Glenda Lee and Richard Negrin) defeated Los Psycho Circus (Monster Clown, Murder Clown and Psycho Clown)
- El Texano, Jr. (c) (w/ Silver Kain) defeated Heavy Metal (w/ Pepe Casas) to retain the AAA World Heavyweight Championship
- Blue Demon, Jr. (w/ Axel) defeated El Mesías (w/ Hugo Savinovich) to win the vacant AAA Latin American Championship
- Dr. Wagner, Jr. (w/ El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr.), Electroshock, La Parka and Octagón defeated Canek, Máscara Año 2000, Universo 2000 and Villano IV
- El Hijo del Perro Aguayo (w/ Daga and Psicosis) defeated Cibernético (w/ Dark Cuervo) in a Two-out-of-Three Falls Lucha de Apuestas Hair vs. Hair match