TripleManía XIV was the twentieth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on June 18, 2006 in Naucalpan, Mexico. The Main event featured a Luchas de Apuestas "Mask vs. Mask" match. The two men that put their masks on the line were La Parka and Muerta Cibernética.
The event featured seven professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- La Parkita, Mascarita Sagrada, and Octagóncito defeated Jerrito Estrada, Mini Abismo Negro, and Mini Chessman
- Abismo Negro, Gran Apache, La Diabólica and Tiffany defeated El Alebrije, Billy Boy, Estrellita and Faby Apache
- The Black Family (Chessman, Cuervo, Escoria and Ozz) (c) vs. Real Fuerza Aérea (Laredo Kid, Némesis, Rey Cometa and Super Fly) ended in a No Contest for the Mexican National Atómicos Championship
- La Fiera, Mocho Cota, Pimpinela Escarlata and Sangre Chicana vs. Cassandro, El Brazo, Espectro, Jr. and Pirata Morgan ended in a No Contest
- El Ángel, El Intocable, Octagón and Vampiro defeated Los Guapos VIP (Alan Stone, Scorpio, Jr., Shocker and Zumbido)
- Charly Manson defeated El Zorro in a Steel Cage match Luchas de Apuestas "Hair vs. Hair" match.
- La Parka defeated Muerte Cibernetica in a Lucha de Apuesta, "Mask vs. Mask" match. As a result Muerte Cibernetica was unmasked and revealed to be Ricky Banderas.