TripleManía XIII was the nineteenth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on June 20, 2005 in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. The Main event featured a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match between the teams of Latin Lover, La Parka and Octagón and Los Hellbrothers (Chessman and Cibernético) teaming with Fuerza Guerrera.
The event featured seven professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- El Angel, Sexy Francis, Lady Apache and Mascarita Sagrada defeated El Texano, Polvo de Estrellas, Tiffany and Mini Abismo Negro
- Monsther, Pirata Morgan and Tinieblas, Jr. defeated El Alebrije, El Hijo de Aníbal and Tinieblas Sr. by DQ.
- CIMA, Electroshock and El Intocable defeated Mr. Águila, Charly Manson and Hator
- Psicosis vs. Psicosis II ended in a no contest
- Juventud Guerrera, Luzbel and El Zorro defeated Al Katrazz, Predator and Apocalypse by DQ
- Konnan defeated Vampiro
- Latin Lover, La Parka and Octagón defeated Los Hellbrothers (Chessman and Cibernético) and Fuerza Guerrera