TripleManía XI was the seventeenth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on June 5, 2003 in Naucalpan, Mexico. The Main event featured an Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match where the team of Lizmark Sr., La Parka, Octagón and Super Caló faced the team of Abismo Negro, Cibernético and The Headhunters.
The event featured six professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Esther Moreno, Máscara Sagrada, Jr., Mascarita Sagrada and May Flowers defeated Polly Star, El Picudo, Mini Abismo Negro and Polvo de Estrellas by disqualification in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Electroshock and Lady Apache defeated Faby Apache & Gran Apache, El Brazo and Martha Villalobos, and Chessman and Tiffany in a 4 way Mixed tag team match to win the vacant AAA World Mixed Tag Team Championship
- El Hijo del Solitario, Latin Lover and Máscara Sagrada (III) defeated Jason the Terrible, Leatherface and Eddie Watts in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Rayman and El Zorro defeated Juventud Guerrera and Mr. Águila by disqualification
- Heavy Metal defeated Pirata Morgan, El Texano and Sangre Chicana - (Heavy Metal pinned Pirata Morgan) in a Lucha de Apuesta, "Hair vs. Hair" mask. As a result, Pirata Morgan had his head shaved since he was pinned.
- Lizmark Sr., La Parka, Octagón and Super Caló defeated Abismo Negro, Cibernético and The Headhunters by disqualification in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match