TripleManía VII was the fourteenth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on June 11, 1999, in Madero, Mexico. The Main event featured a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match between the teams of Perro Aguayo, Octagón and El Cobarde and El Texano, Perro Aguayo, Jr. and Sangre Chicana.
The event featured five professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Los Spice Boys (Billy, Jimmy Boy, Randy & Vangelis) defeated Los Payasos (Coco Amarillo, Coco Azul, Coco Negro & Coco Rojo)
- Los Vatos Locos (Charly Manson, May Flowers, Nygma & El Picudo) vs. Los Vipers (Histeria II, Maniaco, Mosco de la Merced & Psicosis II) ended in a Double Count Out
- El Alebrije, Path Finder, Latin Lover & Máscara Sagrada defeated Abismo Negro, Cibernético, Electroshock & Espectro Jr.
- Pentagon defeated Xóchitl Hamada by DQ
- El Felino & Heavy Metal defeated Kick Boxer & Thai Boxer in a Lucha de Apuestas, Tag Team Seconds "Hair vs. Hair" Steel Cage match. Heavy Metal and El Felino defended the hair of their father, referee Pepe Casas while Kick Boxer and Thai Boxer defended the hair of referee El Tirantes. As a result, El Tirantes had his hair shaved off.
- El Cobarde, Octagón & Perro Aguayo defeated El Texano, Perro Aguayo, Jr. & Sangre Chicana