TripleManía VI was the thirteenth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). 1998 was the first year since 1993 to only feature one TripleManía event. The show took place on June 7, 1998 in Chihuahua, Mexico. The Main event featured a Singles match between Kick Boxer and Heavy Metal.
The event featured five professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Venum II and Charly Manson defeated Oscar Sevilla and R-15
- Pentagón, Octagón, and Octagóncito defeated Electroshock, Abismo Negro, and Mini Abismo Negro
- Latin Lover, La Parka, Jr., Blue Demon, Jr., and Máscara Sagráda II defeated Los Vipers (Histeria, Maniaco, Cibernético, and Psicosis II) by DQ in a Lumberjack match
- Perro Aguayo and Perro Aguayo, Jr. defeated Fuerza Guerrera and Mosco de la Merced II (c) to win the Mexican National Tag Team Championship
- Kick Boxer defeated Heavy Metal in a Seconds Hair Vs. Hair Steel Cage match. As a result, Pepe Casas had his head shaved.