TripleManía IX was the fifteenth overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on May 26, 2001 in Mexico City, Mexico. The Main event featured a Dog collar match Luchas de Apuestas match where the last man remaining in the match would have his hair shaved off. The participants were Pirata Morgan, El Cobarde and Sangre Chicana.
The event featured five professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Octagóncito, Mascarita Sagrada, and La Parkita defeated Espectrito, Mini Abismo Negro, and Rocky Marvin
- Pimpinela Escarlata, May Flowers, and Polvo de Estrellas defeated Blue Demon, Jr., El Hijo del Solitario, and Oscar Sevilla
- Los Vipers (Psicosis II, Histeria, Maniaco, and Mosco de la Merced) (c) defeated Los Vatos Locos (El Picudo, Silver Cat, Espíritu, and Nygma) to retain the Mexican National Atómicos Championship
- Latin Lover defeated Héctor Garza, Perro Aguayo, Jr., and Heavy Metal
- Máscara Sagrada, El Alebrije, Octagón, and La Parka, Jr. defeated Máscara Maligna, Electroshock, Abismo Negro and Cibernético
- Pirata Morgan lost to El Cobarde and Sangre Chicana in a Luchas de Apuestas "Hair vs. Hair" match. As a result, Pirata Morgan had his hair shaved off.