TripleManía III-C was the seventh overall TripleManía wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). 1995 was second year to feature the "TripleManía Series" of shows with 3, referred to as III-A, III-B and III-C, where this was the third and final of the series. The show took place on June 30, 1995 in Madero, Mexico. The Main event featured a Best two out of three falls Lucha de Apuestas "Mask vs. Mask" match. Both Super Caló and Winners put their masks on the line.
The event featured six professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers were portrayed as either villains (referred to as rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (técnicos in Mexico) as they followed a series of tension-building events, which culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Los Power Raiders (Raider Rojo, Raider Blanco, Raider Verde, Raider Negro and Raider Azur) defeated Espectro, Karis la Momia, El Duende, Maniaco, and Halloween in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Ángel Azteca, Super Muñeco, and Águila de Acero defeated Heavy Metal, El Picudo, and Pentagón in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Mascarita Sagrada, Octagoncito, and Super Muñequito defeated Jerrito Estrada, Fuercita Guerrera, and Espectrito in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- El Hijo del Santo, Octagón and Rey Misterio Jr. defeated Fuerza Guerrera, Blue Panther and Psicosis by disqualification in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Cien Caras, Máscara Año 2000, Fishman and Jerry Estrada defeated Konnan, Perro Aguayo, Latin Lover and Máscara Sagrada in an Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Super Calo defeated Winners in a Best two out of three falls Lucha de Apuesta, "Mask vs. Mask" match. As a result of his loss Winners was forced to unmask.