To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Toledo Sports Arena' was a 5,230-seat multi-purpose arena, at 1 Main Street, Toledo, Ohio. It was built in 1947 and razed in 2007.
As a concert venue, it seated 6,500, for theater concerts and stage shows, 4,400 and for boxing and wrestling, 8,250; also, the arena was 33-2/3 feet tall. Attached to the arena was an exhibit hall that accommodated 30,000 square feet (3,000 m2) of space; when combined with the 20,000 square feet (2,000 m2) of arena floor space, a total of 50,000 square feet (5,000 m2) of exhibit and trade show space. The exhibit hall accommodated up to 2,500, for concerts and meetings and 1,800, for banquets. In addition, there were three meeting rooms, totaling 5,000 square feet (500 m2) of space.
- Saturday Night's Main Event XXVIII - September 18, 1990.
- Wrestling Challenge - April 19, 1992.
- Wrestling Challenge - April 26, 1992.
- Wrestling Challenge - May 3, 1992.
- WWF House Show - August 10, 1987.
- WWF House Show - September 19, 1987.
- WWF House Show - October 17, 1987.
- WWF House Show - December 26, 1987.
- WWF House Show - March 4, 1988.
- WWF House Show - July 7, 1988.
- WWF House Show - December 16, 1988.
- WWF House Show - October 3, 1989.
- WWF House Show - April 26, 1990.
- WWF House Show - June 10, 1990.
- Toledo Sports Arena on Wikipedia