To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Toledo is the fourth most populous city in the U.S. state of Ohio and is the county seat of Lucas County. Toledo is in northwest Ohio, on the western end of Lake Erie, and borders the State of Michigan. The city was founded in 1833 on the west bank of the Maumee River, originally incorporated as part of Monroe County, Michigan Territory, then re-founded in 1837, after conclusion of the Toledo War, when it was incorporated in Ohio. Toledo grew quickly as a result of the Miami and Erie Canal and its position on the railway line between New York and Chicago. It has since become a city well known for its industry, particularly in glass and auto assembly, as well as for its art community, education, healthcare, and local sports teams. The population of Toledo as of the 2010 Census was 287,208, while the Toledo metropolitan area had a population of 651,429.
- WWF House Show - August 10, 1987.
- WWF House Show - September 19, 1987.
- WWF House Show - October 17, 1987.
- WWF House Show - December 26, 1987.
- WWF House Show - March 4, 1988.
- WWF House Show - July 7, 1988.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - October 6, 1990.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - October 13, 1990.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - October 20, 1990.
- RAW - May 24, 2010.
- Smackdown - September 9, 2011.
- Smackdown - May 4, 2012.
- Smackdown - January 31, 2014.
- Main Event - June 23, 2015.
- Smackdown - June 25, 2015.
- Main Event - July 5, 2016.
- Smackdown - July 7, 2016.
- Smackdown - May 23, 2017.
- 205 Live - May 23, 2017.
- Smackdown - June 19, 2018.
- 205 Live - June 19, 2018.
- Smackdown - February 12, 2019.
- 205 Live - February 12, 2019.
- Toldeo, Ohio on Wikipedia