- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chris Sabin (c) defeated Austin Aries to retain the TNA X-Division Championship
- Madison Rayne (c) defeated Gail Kim to retain the TNA Knockout Championship
- Ethan Carter III defeated Eric Young
- Samoa Joe defeated Bully Ray [2:1] in a Best Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- Magnus (c) defeated Gunner to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
- James Storm defeated Bobby Roode in a Steel Cage Match
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.