To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Ottawa Civic Centre, is an indoor arena located in Ottawa, Ontario, seating 9,862. With temporary seating and standing room it can hold 10,585. Opened in December 1967, it is used primarily for sports, including curling, figure skating, ice hockey and lacrosse. The arena has hosted Canadian and world championships in figure skating and ice hockey, including the first women's world ice hockey championship in 1990. Canadian championships in curling have also been hosted at the arena. The arena is also used for concerts and conventions. It has also been used for Ottawa SuperEX events and exhibits.
- WWF House Show - October 24, 1987.
- WWF House Show - November 6, 1988.
- WWF House Show - January 30, 1989.
- WWF House Show - June 22, 1990.
- WWF House Show - October 22, 1990.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - September 28, 1991.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - October 5, 1991.
- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - October 12, 1991.