- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Goldberg defeated Saturn (w/ Kidman) (8:10)
- Último Dragón defeated Chavo Guerrero, Jr. (w/ Eddie Guerrero) (11:49)
- Booker T (c) defeated Chris Benoit to retain the WCW World Television Championship (14:11)
- Curt Hennig (w/ Rick Rude) defeated The British Bulldog (w/ Jim Neidhart) (4:48)
- Chris Jericho (c) defeated Prince Iaukea to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Championship (9:55)
- Rick Steiner and Lex Luger defeated Scott Steiner and Buff Bagwell (5:58)
- Psicosis defeated La Parka (6:59)
- Hollywood Hogan and Kevin Nash defeated Roddy Piper and The Giant in a Baseball Bat on a Pole match (13:23)
- Raven defeated Diamond Dallas Page (c) in a Raven's Rules match to win the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (11:52)
- Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) defeated Sting (c) in a No Disqualification match to win the WCW World Heavyweight Championship (10:08)
|1994 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 •|
|1998 World Championship Wrestling pay-per-views|
|Souled Out • Boston Brawl • SuperBrawl • Uncensored • Spring Stampede • Slamboree • The Great American Bash • Bash at the Beach • Road Wild • Fall Brawl • Halloween Havoc • World War 3 • Starrcade|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.