Wagner Brown (September 5, 1979) is a Jamaican professional wrestler better known by his ring name of Slyck Wagner Brown. He currently wrestles in the independent circuit in the Northeastern United States.
Brown was born in Kingston, Jamaica. He came to the United States at the age of 10 and became a fan of professional wrestling. He started training with Killer Kowalski in June 1997.
His first match was in August 1997, in which he was defeated by Damon Darcangelo. Since then, he has wrestled all over the United States, Europe and Japan.
Among his career highlights has been defeating Christopher Daniels for the 3PW Championship. He has competed for several Northeastern independent promotions, including Chaotic Wrestling, MXW Pro Wrestling, and Ring of Honor. Brown would also have a long time association with former nWo girl April Hunter, who would manage and tag with Brown for several years even holding tag titles together in several promotions.
As of June 2008 Wagner is wrestling on the independent circuit in the Northeast.
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
Championships and accomplishments
- Allegheny Mountain Wrestling Federation
- AMWF Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Assault Championship Wrestling
- Big Time Wrestling (Massachusetts)
- BTW Tag Team Championship (2 times, current) - with Tre Gangsta
- Chaotic Wrestling
- CW New England Championship (1 time)
- CW Television Championship (1 time)
- Defiant Pro Wrestling
- DPW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Jersey All Pro Wrestling
- NWA New England
- Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked him #278 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI 500 in 2005
- Ultimate Wrestling Federation
- UWF Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- USA Pro Wrestling
- UPW United States Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- 11-Man Gauntlet Match (2004)
- Hardcore Royal Rumble (2004)
- World Star Wrestling
- WSW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- WSW Television Championship (2 times)
1Wagner held the NWA New England Tag Team Championship with Jason Rage and Luis Ortiz under the Freebird Rule.