The September 9, 2004 edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which was taped on September 7, 2004 at the Tulsa Convention Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Orlando Jordan) defeated Charlie Haas (w/ Miss Jackie) (4:51)
- Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki (w/ Hiroko Suzuki) defeated Billy Kidman & Paul London (c) to win the WWE Tag Team Championship (10:05)
- Rey Mysterio, Hardcore Holly, & Rob Van Dam defeated The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, & Spike Dudley) (5:43)
- Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle in a Lumberjack match ends in a no contest (15:40) when the lumberjacks start brawling courtesy of Luther Reigns; an early-returning Big Show (scheduled return was 9/23) is the last man standing after clearing out everyone else
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.