The September 5, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on August 26, 1987 at the Selland Arena in Fresno, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jake Roberts defeated Dusty Wolfe (3:34)
- The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Danny Davis & Jim Neidhart) (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Brady Boone & The Young Stallions (Jim Powers & Paul Roma) (3:13)
- The Magnificent Muraco defeated Tim Patterson (2:05)
- Killer Khan (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Mike Starr (1:43)
- Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) defeated Tiger Chung Lee (2:44)
- The Killer Bees (B. Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell) defeated Iron Mike Sharpe & Steve Lombardi (3:59)
- "The Battle For Bam Bam" -- Concluded as a podium interview with Craig DeGeorge and the self-presumed new manager of Bam Bam Bigelow, Slick (accompanied by Nikolai Volkoff. Bigelow came out and appeared unimpressed with Slick, while Slick did what he could to convince him to join his stable. Eventually, Sir Oliver Humperdink came out, after which Slick questioned why Humperdink was out there, after which Bigelow grabbed the microphone and told Slick he would never be his manager and called Volkoff a "commie," before a shoving match ended with Bigelow easily pushing Volkoff off the stage. Bigelow then introduced Humperdink as his new manager.
- Update: The aftermath of Paul Orndorff firing Bobby Heenan as his manager, with Heenan vowing that Orndorff would regret his decision.
- Comments from Ken Patera, explaining that his arm injury was the result of actions by members of the Heenan Family.
- Comments from The Honky Tonk Man, doubling down on comments he made a week earlier about how he was the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time, those coming after learning he was starting to get under Randy Savage's skin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.