The September 28, 2019 episode of Ring of Honor Wrestling was the 419th episode of the show. This episode was recorded on August 24 & 25, 2019 at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Soldiers Of Savagery (Jasper Kaun & Moses Maddox) defeated Michael Stevens & Sal Rinauro (0:46)
- The Tate Twins (Brandon Tate & Brent Tate) defeated The Master And The Machine (Griff Garrison & Marcus Kross) (7:29)
- Jeff Cobb defeated Jay Lethal and Kenny King and Matt Taven in a Defy Or Deny Four Way Match
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.