The September 24, 1988 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on August 23, 1988 at the Providence Civic Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jim Duggan defeated Antonio Chapotlin (2:09)
- Tito Santana defeated Tony Ulysses (1:54)
- The Bolsheviks (Boris Zhukov & Nikolai Volkoff) (w/ Slick) defeated Scott Colontonio & Tony Suber (2:12)
- King Haku (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Martin LeRoy (2:11)
- The Powers Of Pain (The Barbarian & The Warlord) (w/ The Baron) defeated Bob Emory & Chance McQuaid (2:17)
- Jake Roberts defeated George South (3:00)
- The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Bert Centeno & Lanny Poffo (3:22)
- Dark match: Rick Rude defeated Jake Roberts by DQ
- Dark match: Andre The Giant vs. Randy Savage (c) ended in a Double Count Out in a WWF Championship Match
- A video package promoting George Gray's change of gimmicks from One Man Gang to Akeem is aired. The storyline has "Mean" Gene Okerlund "on location in 'Deepest, Darkest Africa'," where he interviewed Slick about the "transformation" of Gang into Akeem. After Akeem shows off some of his jive-talking aspects of the new gimmick, both he and Slick threaten Okerlund into never referring to him by his old name again.
- The final podium interview with Craig DeGeorge features Ron Bass talking about his feud with Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake and how he planned to take him out. DeGeorge parts ways with the WWF shortly after this television taping.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.