The September 21, 2000 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWF's Smackdown brand, which took place on September 19, 2000 at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chris Jericho & Jerry Lawler defeated Tazz & X-Pac by DQ (2:52)
- The APA (Bradshaw & Faarooq) defeated The Right To Censor (Bull Buchanan & The Good Father) (w/ Steven Richards & Val Venis) (0:48)
- The Rock, The Undertaker & Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) defeated Chris Benoit, Kane & Kurt Angle (9:13)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.