The September 19, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on August 26, 1987 at the Selland Arena in Fresno, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Riki Ataki (2:19)
- Ted DiBiase (w/ Virgil) defeated SD Jones (4:16)
- Jake Roberts defeated Terry Gibbs (4:14)
- The One Man Gang (w/ Slick) defeated Jesse Cortez (0:50)
- The Islanders (Haku & Tama) (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Lanny Poffo & Scott Casey (4:22)
- Paul Orndorff (w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink) defeated Barry Horowitz (3:16)
- Hulk Hogan (c) defeated The One Man Gang to retain the WWF Championship
- "Update" segment featuring "The Battle for Bam Bam."
- Podium interview with Craig DeGeorge, with Demolition and Mr. Fuji as guests, discussing their song -- "Demolition" by Rick Derringer -- from the newly released Piledriver - The Wrestling Album 2. Later in the show was a clip from Tommy Nast, producer of the radio program Power Cuts, giving a positive review for Piledriver.
- A show-closing promo teasing The Honky Tonk Man's appearance on next week's show, where he would give 10 good reasons why he is the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.