The September 17, 1988 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on August 23, 1988 at the Providence Civic Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Ultimate Warrior (c) defeated Larry Stephens to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (2:07)
- Ted DiBiase (w/ Virgil) defeated John Latu (2:30)
- Dino Bravo (w/ Frenchy Martin) defeated Mario Mancini (1:37)
- George Steele defeated Chance McQuaid (1:39)
- Ken Patera defeated Bob Emory (2:35)
- The Blue Blazer defeated Barry Horowitz (2:47)
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (c) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Dave Paradise & David Isley to retain the WWF Tag Team Championship (3:44)
- Podium interview with Craig DeGeorge, featuring the The Fabulous Rougeaus introducing Jimmy Hart as their new manager. Hart then reveals that he still owned the contracts of The Hart Foundation, and that both Jacques and Raymond would get 25 percent of the Harts' contracts. The turn of events cemented the Rougeaus' status as heels and would renew the dormant feud between the Harts and Rougeaus; the two teams had last wrestled when the Rougeaus were faces and Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart were solid heels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.