Shotzi Blackheart quickly proved she was more than up to the task of standing toe-to-toe with the champion, putting forth a courageous effort against Io Shira. In the end though, it was The Genius of the Sky prevailing, putting Blackheart away with her patented top-rope moonsault after a worthy challenge.
Tommaso Ciampa's renewed viciousness was present once again as The Blackheart made short work of Desmond Troy, defeating him after hitting the Willow's Bell DDT. Afterward, Jake Atlas, whom Ciampa savagely attacked after a match last month, confronted him and challenged him to a rematch next week.
Austin Theory issued an open challenge of his own, which he may have regretted after it was accepted by an eager Kushida. Again showing a more intense side that we've seen in recent weeks, Kushida dominated the encounter and submitted Theory with the Hoverboard Lock.
Imperium couldn't wait to get this one started, rushing the ring and taking the fight to Breezango before the bout even began. The quick start helped Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner control much of the action until Fandango broke up their European Bomb attempt, allowing Tyler Breeze to secure the pin on a crafty hurricanrana.
Kayden Carter & Kacy Catanzaro impressed again, picking up the victory with a creative and unique pin on Xia Li. But when Carter & Catanzaro offered a handshake afterward as a sign of respect, Li would have none of it, exiting the ring in frustration.
Drake Maverick's scheduled tag team partner, Killian Dain, was nowhere to be found when the match begun, and he suffered a beating at the hands of Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish because of it. However, The Beast of Belfast eventually made his presence felt, helping Drake clear the ring of their foes before once again dropping Maverick with a powerful punch.
Damian Priest demonstrated that he has serious staying power as the NXT North American Champion, but The Archer of Infamy's victory over Timothy Thatcher was anything but easy. Thatcher inflicted his share of pain on Priest, most notably with a huge double-underhook suplex on the outside of the ring. But Priest's combination of a top-rope spinning heel kick and The Reckoning kept Thatcher down for the three-count.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Io Shirai defeated Shotzi Blackheart
- Tommaso Ciampa defeated Desmond Troy
- KUSHIDA defeated Austin Theory
- Breezango (Fandango & Tyler Breeze) (c) defeated Imperium (Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner) to retain the NXT Tag Team Championship
- Kayden Carter & Kacy Catanzaro defeated Jessi Kamea & Xia Li
- Drake Maverick & Killian Dain defeated The Undisputed Era (Bobby Fish & Roderick Strong) by DQ
- Damian Priest (c) defeated Timothy Thatcher to retain the NXT North American Championship
Other on-screen talent