The September 12, 2002 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on September 10, 2002 at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) defeated Hardcore Holly (6:12)
- Lesnar was the WWE Champion at the time of this match.
- Eddie Guerrero & Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Edge & John Cena (7:04)
- Kurt Angle defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. (8:26)
- Chris Benoit defeated Rikishi via disqualification (3:05)
- Torrie Wilson defeated Nidia (1:42)
- Matt Hardy defeated The Undertaker via count-out (4:30)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.