The September 12, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on August 26, 1987 at the Selland Arena in Fresno, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Bam Bam Bigelow (w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink) defeated Nikolai Volkoff (w/ Slick) (4:00)
- Koko B. Ware & The Rougeau Brothers (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) defeated Billy Anderson, Leroy Malion & Rudy Ryder (2:17)
- Rick Rude (w/ Andre The Giant, Bobby Heenan, Hercules, King Harley Race & King Kong Bundy) defeated Jerry Monti (0:25)
- The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) (c) defeated Steve Gatorwolf to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (2:11)
- Butch Reed (w/ Slick) defeated Sivi Afi (3:02)
- Strike Force (Rick Martel & Tito Santana) defeated The Shadows (Shadow #1 & Shadow #2) (3:23)
- Update segment: The latest chapter in Superstar Billy Graham's recent surgery and comeback.
- Unseen post-match footage featuring Randy Savage going to the heel dressing room to confront Jimmy Hart about The Honky Tonk Man's recent comments calling himself the greatest Intercontinental Champion and deriding other former champions, Savage in particular ... and that Hart had better tell Honky to shut up or else, slamming the back of his head against a towel dispenser to drive home the point. After Savage left, Hart vowed that Honky would make Savage sorry.
- Podium interview with Craig DeGeorge: Ted DiBiase inviting a young boy from the audience to do 10 push-ups for him in exchange for $300, but Virgil put his foot on the kid's back. DiBiase told the boy he didn't get the job done and was getting nothing.
- Pre-recorded comments from Larry Klein, producer of American Bandstand, giving a positive review of the upcoming Piledriver - The Wrestling Album 2 album.