Rey de Reyes 2011, was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA), that took place on March 18, 2011, at Plaza de Toros Monumental in Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes, Mexico. The event was the 15th event produced under the Rey de Reyes name and also the 15th time that the Rey de Reyes tournament was held.
The event featured several professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as "Rudos" in Mexico) or fan favorites ("Técnicos" in Mexico) as they follow a series of tension-building events, which culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Gran Apache, Mari Apache, Octagóncito & Pimpinela Escarlata defeated El Hijo del Tirantes, Mini Histeria, Sexy Star & Yuriko in a Eight-person tag team match (10:01)
- Los Bizarros (Billy el Malo, Cibernético, Escoria & Nygma) (w/ Taboo) defeated Jack Evans, Joe Líder, La Parka & Nicho el Millonario in a Eight-man tag team match (18:57)
- Los Perros del Mal (Damián 666, Halloween, El Hijo del Perro Aguayo & Super Crazy) defeated Potencia Mundial (Dr. Wagner, Jr., Monster Clown, Murder Clown & Psycho Clown) in a Eight-man tag team match (11:00)
- El Zorro (c) (w/ Jennifer Blake) defeated Charly Manson (w/ Billy el Malo) to retain the AAA World Heavyweight Championship (13:39)
- Heavy Metal defeated Electroshock in a Two Out of Three Falls Bull Terrier match: Match #5 in the Best of Five Hair vs. Hair Series (7:26)
- First fall: Electroshock pinned Heavy Metal
- Second fall: Heavy Metal pinned Electroshock
- Third fall: Heavy Metal pinned Electroshock
- Extreme Tiger defeated El Mesías, L.A. Park and Carlito Caribbean Cool in the Rey de Reyes final four-way elimination match (23:29)
- First and second elimination: El Mesías and L.A. Park are both counted out
- Third elimination: Extreme Tiger pins Carlito Caribbean Cool