The Rey de Reyes (English: "King of Kings") 2001 was the fifth annual Rey de Reyes professional wrestling tournament and show show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The event took place on March 30, 2001 in the Convention Center in Ciudad Madero, Tamaulipas, Mexico. The Rey de Reyes tournament consisted of a semi-final round of four four-man elimination matches and a final match with the winners of each of the semi-finals facing off in an elimination match until only one man remains. The final of the 2001 Rey de Reyes tournament pitted La Parka II, Latin Lover, Abismo Negro and Heavy Metal against each other. It is not know if the show featured additional matches beyond the five tournament matches.
- La Parkita, Mascarita Sagrada & Octagoncito defeated Mini Abismo Negro, Mini Espectro Jr. & Mini Kahoz
- Latin Lover defeated Cibernético and El Cobarde and El Hijo del Solitario in a Rey de Reyes 2001 Semi Final Four Way Match
- Abismo Negro defeated El Texano and Héctor Garza and Oscar Sevilla in a Rey de Reyes 2001 Semi Final Four Way Match
- La Parka II defeated Electroshock and Perro Aguayo Jr. and Pirata Morgan in a Rey de Reyes 2001 Semi Final Four Way Match
- Heavy Metal defeated Blue Demon Jr. and Espectro Jr. and Pimpinela Escarlata in a Rey de Reyes 2001 Semi Final Four Way Match
- La Parka II defeated Abismo Negro and Heavy Metal and Latin Lover in the Rey de Reyes 2001 Final Four Way Elimination Match