Racket Girls (also called Pin-Down Girl or Blonde Pick-up) is a 1951 crime exploitation movie directed by Robert C. Dertano.
Scalli is a gangster who manages women wrestlers as a front for his bookmaking, drug, and prostitution rackets. He trusts the wrong people and ends up trying to run away from both the police and mysterious mob boss Mr. Big, to whom he owes $35,000.
- Peaches Page as 'Peaches' Page
- Timothy Farrell as Umberto Scalli
- Clara Mortenson as Clara Mortensen - World Champion
- Rita Martínez as Rita Martinez - Champion of Mexico
- Muriel Gardner as Ruby McKenzie
- Don Ferrara as Joe the Jockey
- Matt Douglas as Ronnie - A Mobster
- Paul Merton as Monk - The Bookkeeper
- Bruce Spencer as Eddie - A Gangster
- Racket Girls at the Internet Movie Database