Unscripted II was a wrestling event held by Ring of Honor. It took place on February 11, 2006 in Long Island, New York. The show was named “Unscripted” after several events forced them to severely change their original plans, and had to make the show up as it went along.
One match that Ring of Honor had promoted heavily was to be the first singles match between Low Ki and Roderick Strong in ROH. However, Low Ki left the promotion after he reportedly demanded more money to put over Strong.
The day before the event, a severe blizzard hit the Northeast. As a result, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling ordered all their wrestlers to pull out of the event and fly down to Orlando, Florida so they would not miss TNA's pay-per-view the following day, leaving ROH without most of their top stars. Austin Aries and Roderick Strong, both under contract with TNA, were the only two to remain and fulfill their commitment to ROH. Despite arriving in time for the TNA pay-per-view, both were suspended for not flying down early and remaining for the ROH show.
In order to make up for all the missed appearances, Ring of Honor promised a surprise to the fans and if they were not happy with the show by the third match they would be given a refund.
- Adam Pearce defeated Pelle Primeau and Mitch Franklin
- Colt Cabana defeated The Grim Reefer (w/ Julius Smokes)
- Ricky Reyes defeated Kid Mikaze
- Nigel McGuinness defeated Austin Aries to retain the ROH Pure Championship
- Bryan Danielson defeated Xavier (w/ Prince Nana) by disqualification to retain the ROH World Championship
- Jimmy Yang defeated Azrieal, Jason Blade and Jerrelle Clark in a Four Corners Survival Match
- Roderick Strong defeated BJ Whitmer to become the number one contender for the ROH World Championship
- Bryan Danielson & CM Punk defeated Adam Pearce & Jimmy Rave (w/ Prince Nana)