Supercard of Honor XII was a professional wrestling event produced by American promotion Ring of Honor (ROH), which took place Saturday, April 7, 2018, at the UNO Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana. Wrestlers from New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) - with whom ROH has a partnership - also appeared at the event. Also, wrestlers from the Japan-based women's promotion World Wonder Ring Stardom appeared on the show as part of the tournament to crown the inaugural Women of Honor Champion - ROH's first women's championship.
This professional wrestling event featured professional wrestling matches, which involve different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that play out on ROH's television programs. Wrestlers portray villains or heroes as they follow a series of events that build tension and culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Pre-Show: Kelly Klein defeated Mayu Iwatani in a Women of Honor Championship tournament semifinal (9:02)
- Pre-Show: Sumie Sakai defeated Tenille Dashwood in a Women of Honor Championship tournament semifinal (7:57)
- Dark Match: Beer City Bruiser and Brian Milonas defeated The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) and Luke Hawx and P.J. Hawx in a Three-way tag team match
- Sumie Sakai defeated Kelly Klein in a Tournament final to win the inaugural Women of Honor Championship (7:38)
- SoCal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky) (c) defeated Flip Gordon and The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) in a Ladder match to retain the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship (24:08)
- The Briscoes (Mark and Jay Briscoe) (c) defeated Jay Lethal and Hiroshi Tanahashi to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championship (19:39)
- Silas Young defeated Kenny King (c) in a Last Man Standing match to win the ROH World Television Championship (16:04)
- The Dawgs (Rhett Titus and Will Ferrara) and Cheeseburger and Bully Ray ended in a no contest (2:10)