The event featured professional wrestling matches, which involve different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that play out on ROH's television programs. Wrestlers portray villains or heroes as they follow a series of events that build tension and culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
PCO challenged Rush for the ROH World Championship by virtue of winning an eight-man single elimination tournament to determine the #1 contender for the title at this event. PCO defeated Kenny King in the first round, Dalton Castle in the semifinals and then his Villain Enterprises stablemate Marty Scurll in the final.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Pre-Show: Silas Young & Josh Woods defeated Dalton Castle & Joe Hendry
- Pre-Show: Kenny King (w/ Amy Rose) defeated Rhett Titus
- Pre-Show: Jeff Cobb defeated Dan Maff
- Bandido & Flamita defeated Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll & Flip Gordon)
- Vincent defeated Matt Taven
- Mark Haskins (w/ Vicky Haskins) defeated Bully Ray in a Street Fight
- Alex Shelley defeated Colt Cabana
- Maria Manic defeated Angelina Love (w/ Mandy Leon)
- Dragon Lee defeated Shane Taylor (c) to win the ROH World Television Championship
- Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham defeated The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe) to win the ROH World Tag Team Championship
- PCO defeated Rush (c) to win the ROH World Championship
|ROH Final Battle|
|2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019|