Fight of the Century was a professional wrestling event promoted by Ring of Honor. It took place on August 5, 2006 at the Inman Sports Complex in Edison, New Jersey. The show's name come from the main event, as Samoa Joe challenges Bryan Danielson for the ROH World Championship.
- Colt Cabana defeated Sal Rinauro (w/The Embassy)
- Shane Hagadorn defeated Bobby Dempsey to retain the Top of the Class Trophy
- Hagadorn pinned Dempsey in five second after hitting him with a pair of brass knuckles.
- After the match, Adam Pearce came out and congratulated Hagadorn on his victory, before calling out BJ Whitmer. Pearce asked Whitmer if he was going to side with Jim Cornette and help him in his feud against Homicide. When Whitmer said he respected Homicide, he was attacked by Pearce and Steve Corino.
- Nigel McGuinness defeated Christopher Daniels, Claudio Castagnoli and Jay Lethal in a Four Corner Survival match
- Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defeated the Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe), Irish Airborne (Jake & Dave Crist) and Jack Evans & Matt Sydal in an Ultimate Endurance match to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championship
- Homicide & BJ Whitmer defeated Steve Corino & Adam Pearce by disqualification
- Corino and Pearce were disqualified after the Briscoe Brothers ran in and attacked Homicide.
- After the match, Corino, Pearce and the Briscoes continued to attack Homicide, trying to break his arm with chair.
- KENTA defeated Davey Richards
- Bryan Danielson vs. Samoa Joe ended in a 60 minute time-limit draw for the ROH World Championship
- After the match, Joe asked for five more minutes, but Danielson walked off. KENTA came out and signaled to Danielson he wanted a shot at the ROH World Championship, until the Briscoe Brothers ran out and attacked him. Homicide tried to come to his aid, but was outnumbered by the Briscoes, until Joe helped him. Afterwards, Joe said that since Homicide stood up for ROH when they need his help, he's going to help Homicide.