Wrestlers from New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) with which ROH has a partnership also appeared on the card.
ROH Death Before Dishonor XVI featured professional wrestling matches that involved wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that played out on ROH's primary television program, Ring of Honor Wrestling. Wrestlers portrayed heroes or villains as they followed a series of events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Kenny King defeated Jushin Liger (11:50)
- The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) (c) defeated The Addiction (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian) (with Scorpio Sky) to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championship (17:40)
- Sumie Sakai (c) defeated Tenille Dashwood to retain the ROH Women of Honor Championship (12:30)
- Punishment Martinez (c) defeated Chris Sabin to retain the ROH Television Championship (8:00)
- Bully Ray and Silas Young defeated Flip Gordon and Colt Cabana in an Tables match (13:40)
- Bullet Club (Cody, Marty Scurll, Adam Page, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) (with Brandi Rhodes) defeated CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, Chuckie T, Beretta, Rocky Romero and Tomohiro Ishii) in an Ten-man tag team match (21:00)
- Jay Lethal (c) defeated Will Ospreay to retain the ROH World Championship (22:55)
|ROH Death Before Dishonor|