Caged Collision was a professional wrestling event promoted by Ring of Honor. It took place on January 31, 2009 at the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge, Illinois. This show was taped for pay-per-view.
- Dark match: The Ring Side Review (Gavin Star & Keith Crème) defeated Erin Scott & Andrew Ridgeway
- Dark match: Egotistico Fantastico defeated Deryck St. Holmes
- Alex Payne defeated Kenny King and Silas Young
- Claudio Castagnoli defeated Kevin Steen
- Grizzly Redwood defeated Rhett Titus
- Necro Butcher & Jerry Lynn defeated The Age of the Fall (Delirious & Brodie Lee w/Jimmy Jacobs)
- Tyler Black defeated Austin Aries, Bryan Danielson and Jimmy Jacobs in a Four Corner Survival match
- Nigel McGuinness defeated El Generico to retain the ROH World Championship
- Brent Albright, Roderick Strong, Erick Stevens, Jay Briscoe & Ace Steel defeated Sweet n' Sour Inc. (Adam Pearce, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Tank Toland & Bobby Dempsey w/Larry Sweeney) in a non-elimination Steel Cage Warfare match
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.