Best In The World 2019 was a professional wrestling pay per view event produced by Ring of Honor (ROH). It took place on June 28, 2019 at the UMBC Event Center in Baltimore, Maryland. It was the tenth annual ROH Best in the World event.
Best in the World featured professional wrestling matches that involved wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that played out on ROH's primary television program, Ring of Honor Wrestling. Wrestlers portrayed heroes or villains as they followed a series of events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Pre Show: Rush defeated Flip Gordon
- Dalton Castle defeated Dragon Lee
- The Allüre (Angelina Love & Mandy Leon) (w/ Velvet Sky) defeated Jenny Rose & Kelly Klein
- Kenny King defeated Jay Lethal in a Best Of Three Series Match #3
- Jonathan Gresham defeated Silas Young in a Pure Rules Match
- Nick Aldis & Eli Drake vs. The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe) ended in a Double Count Out
- Shane Taylor (c) defeated Bandido to retain the ROH World Television Championship
- Villain Enterprises (Brody King, Marty Scurll & PCO) (c) defeated Mark Haskins, PJ Black & Tracy Williams to retain the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship
- Matt Taven (c) defeated Jeff Cobb to retain the ROH World Championship