Best In The World 2018 was a professional wrestling pay per view event produced by Ring of Honor (ROH). It took place on June 29, 2018 at the UMBC Event Center in Baltimore, Maryland. It was the ninth annual ROH Best in the World event. Wrestlers from New Japan Pro-Wrestling, and Japanese women's promotion World Wonder Ring Stardom with whom ROH has partnerships, also appeared on the card.
Best in the World featured professional wrestling matches that involved wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that played out on ROH's primary television program, Ring of Honor Wrestling. Wrestlers portrayed heroes or villains as they followed a series of events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark Match: The Dawgs (Rhett Titus & Will Ferrara) defeated The Boys (Brandon & Brent)
- Dark Match: Jonathan Gresham defeated Scorpio Sky
- The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O'Ryan & Vinny Marseglia) (c) defeated Los Ingobernables de Japon (BUSHI, EVIL & SANADA) (11:00) to retain the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship
- Flip Gordon defeated Bully Ray by DQ (5:32)
- Jenny Rose, Mayu Iwatani, Sumie Sakai & Tenille Dashwood defeated Kelly Klein & Oedo Tai (Hana Kimura, Hazuki & Kagetsu) (10:30) Eight-Man Tag Team Match
- Austin Aries defeated Kenny King (15:40)
- Jay Lethal defeated KUSHIDA (17:37)
- Punishment Martinez (c) defeated Hangman Page (15:30) in a Street Fight to retain the ROH World Television Championship
- The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe) (c) defeated The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (17:00) to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championship
- Dalton Castle (c) defeated Cody and Marty Scurll (13:45) in a Three-Way Match to retain the ROH World Championship