All Star Extravaganza VIII was a professional wrestling event produced by Ring of Honor. It took place on September 30, 2016, at Lowell Memorial Auditorium in Lowell, Massachusetts. Wrestlers from Mexico's Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL), and Japan's New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) also appeared on the card, as ROH has partnerships with both promotions.
This was the eighth event under the All Star Extravaganza chronology.
All Star Extravaganza VIII featured professional wrestling matches that involved wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds or storylines that played out on ROH's television program, Ring of Honor Wrestling. Wrestlers portrayed heroes (faces) or villains (heels) as they followed a series of events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Bobby Fish (c) defeated Donovan Dijak (w/ Prince Nana) to retain the ROH World Television Championship (11:44)
- Colt Cabana and Dalton Castle defeated The All Night Express (Rhett Titus and Kenny King) (w/ Caprice Coleman), Keith Lee and Shane Taylor and War Machine (Hanson and Raymond Rowe) in a Four Corner Survival tag team match for the #1 contendership to the ROH World Tag Team Championship (8:50)
- Kushida, ACH and Jay White defeated The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) and Toru Yano in a First round match in the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship Tournament (14:11)
- The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) defeated The Addiction (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian) (c) and The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) in a Ladder War VI to win the ROH World Tag Team Championship (23:45)